Sunday, March 29, 2009

2009 MAEA Art Conference!


H A P P Y ---- S P R I N G ! ! !
During spring break, I had the pleasure of attending the MAEA (Missouri Art Educators Association) Spring Conference at Tan-Tar-A Resort. I have learned so many exciting new art lessons, and I am anxious to present them to our students!!!

Some of the lessons I have learned require materials or equipment such as....

-- electric blender (for paper making)
-- metal splatter screens (found at dollar stores)
-- plastic needle point screens
-- fiber fill
-- plastic lids from yogurt & coffee containers
-- baby food plastic containers & lids
-- sequins & plastic "gems" (bling)
-- glitter paint
-- fluffy feathers
-- ribbons
-- beads
-- buttons

If you wish to donate any of the listed supplies, please let me know....
Many of the items listed can be found at garage sales!!!

Thank you for your support!!!

No comments: